Be a Nurse
- B.Sc. Nursing
Eligibility for admission
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old (as on 31st December of the year of admission).
- For GNM: Candidate must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks with English.
- For B.Sc. (N): Candidate must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidate must have appeared for Joint Entrance Exam.
How to Apply?
Follow these steps
Get Started Now
- Photocopy of Class X marksheet and Certificate.
- Photocopy of Class XII marksheet and certificate.
- Photocopy of Joint Entrance Rank Card.
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate.
- Photocopy of Migration Certificate.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Latest 8 (eight) copies passport size photos.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card.
- Photocopy of Voter Card.
All original documents must be carried in admission time.
Physical & Mental Fitness
The applicant must be physically and mentally fit to undergo a rigorous classroom and practical training of three year duration.