Rules and Regulations of the Hostel
It is compulsory to stay in the hostel during the training period.
- Rooms should be kept clean and tidy. Students are fully responsible for any loss / damage of furniture / fixture allotted to them and fines will be imposed accordingly.
- Proper locks should be used for cupboards and boxes. Jewellery and expensive items are not permitted in the rooms and the school authority shall not be responsible for any theft / loss or damage of students’ personal belongings in any manner whatsoever.
- Wastage of water and electricity will lead to strong disciplinary action.
- Students should come to the Hostel / Canteen in proper attire.
- In case of sickness, students should report to the Principal / Warden.
- No electrical cooking or heating appliances will be allowed in hostel room.
- Visitors are not allowed to go in the students room.
- In case of gross misconduct, student may be expelled from the Nursing school. In such case, fees paid shall not be refunded.
- Management is fully autorized to effect any change in rules and regulations at any time.
- Hostel rules as declared by the management will be binding on the hostel residents from the date and time of allotment of the hostel seat.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate expulsion of the student from the institute.